Come experience the magic of this special place.
Sit in the hot tub facing a seasonal burbling brook that hosts ducks, birds, frogs, and other chirping creatures. Cozy up to the wood-fired stove while listening to LP’s on the record player. Fall asleep to the sound of the Sandy River. Sip your coffee on the deck that backs up against national forest. Set off on trails in all directions. Hop over to the community tennis court and (summer only) swimming pool. Hop a little further to multiple river and trail access points. Or just take a nap in the hammock.
Zig Zag Village is smack in the middle of Mt. Hood National Forest.
So many adventures await. Skiing, sledding, snowshoeing, hiking, mountain biking, hiking, golfing, horseback riding, berry picking, bird watching, and mushroom hunting. The Sandy River, Ramona Falls, Little Crater Lake, and so much more.
What to Expect.
- Steps from the Sandy River in Zigzag Village
- Quiet dead-end road in a friendly neighborhood
- Neighbors (aka safety) in the front + wilderness (aka serenity) in the back
- Seasonal creek/pond that immediately lowers your blood pressure
- 1 minute walk to (seasonal) community pool and tennis court
- 1,700sf house sleeps up to 8 people
- 3 bedrooms (1 king; 1 bunk bed + 1 queen; 2 stacking twins that expand to a king)
- 2 full bathrooms (1 tub; 1 shower)
- Well-equipped kitchen with large table, dog bowls, and high chair
- Wood-burning stove (firewood provided) & baseboard heaters
- Deck with hot tub, propane grill, and deck furniture
- High-speed internet (100+ Mbps) and multiple work spaces
- Doubtful you’ll get cell service, but WiFi calling is an option for smartphones
- Washer/dryer and detergent provided
- Bed linens, pillows, blankets, tissues
- Toilet paper, towels, shampoo/conditioner/body wash/lotion, hair dryer
- Television with Roku/Netflix and HDMI cable
- Record player with a random assortment of jazz, country, blues, rock
- Books, games, puzzles, children’s toys
- Up to 2 very well-behaved dogs are welcome
- No cigarette smoking, parties, weddings, or other events
- Maximum 3 vehicles and no street parking
- Plates, bowls, cups, mugs, utensils, steak knives
- Mixing bowls, serving bowls
- Baking sheet, roasting pan, bread pan
- Microwave, toaster oven, Ninja blender
- Auto coffee pot, Aeropress, drip coffee, coffee grinder
- Various pots and small/medium/large skillets
- Cooking utensils, knife set, can opener
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Veggie peeler, cheese grater, cheese slicer, apple slicer, pizza slicer
- Plastic wrap, tin foil, baggies
- Oils, basic spices, other various dry goods in the cabinets
- Butter and various condiments in the fridge